All-Inclusive Summer Program (9+ weeks - up to 23% Discount)
All-Inclusive Summer Program Information
CSMA’s All-Inclusive Summer Program is great for families who want it all! This program offers a substantial discount for children who are attending camp + extended days for 9+ weeks of the summer. Your kids will stay unplugged all summer while discovering, exploring, learning, and creating.
All-Inclusive Summer Program Includes:
· CSMA camps designed for your child’s age
· Ability-based academic classes
· Outdoor and free play time
· Structured activities
· Chose as many weeks as you need for the same great price
NEW: We have reimagined our schedule!
Our daily schedule is now structured to include ability based classes in reading/literature and math for all students with summer curriculum that is designed to utilize and extend their knowledge.
· Emerging and early readers and “mathers” (Levels PreK-2) will work one-on-one with a specialist several days each week.
· Fluent readers will be placed in book clubs where they will read and discuss books guided by an instructor on a regular basis.
· Elementary through high-school level math students will attend regular classes where they will apply their math skills to a project and problem based curriculum that will excite and challenge them.